Windsor High School
Announcements - May 31, 2019
PTAC Teacher and Staff Appreciation
Food - http://tinyurl.com/y2zmz7jr
Gift Cards - http://tinyurl.com/yytaub6q
Dates for Graduating Seniors
- Monday, June 3 - Senior Awards Night at 6:00 pm in the WHS auditorium.
- Monday, June 3 - Last School Day.
- Wednesday, June 5 - All fines must be paid and all books must be returned in order to participate in the graduation ceremonies.
- Wednesday, June 5 - Baccalaureate Program at 7:00 pm in the WHS Auditorium - Sponsored by the Windsor Ministerial Association. For more information, please call Reverand Tracey Perry at (970) 686-7307, ext. 11.
- Friday, June 7 - MANDATORY graduation practice at 12:45 pm in the WHS auditorium. Any exceptions must be cleared with Mrs. Scallon ahead of time. Students who do not attend the practice and have not been excused by Mrs. Scallon will not be allowed to participate in the graduation ceremony.
- Sunday, June 9 - Graduation Ceremony at 12:30 pm at The Events Center at the Ranch. There is no limit to the number of guests that a student may invite. Seniors must report no later than 11:30 am.
- Questions should be directed to Jenny Condell, Administrative Secretary by phone at 686-8111, or by email at email@example.com.
Annual Family Check In
Dear parent or guardian,
We are excited to inform you that we have replaced our previous paper based annual student update process with a streamlined online process. Prior to the end of the school year, please logon to your Campus Parent account to complete the Annual Family Check In.
After logging in:
1. Click Message Center > Annual Family Check In
Click More > Annual Family Check In
2. Follow the workflow to verify and/or update your existing information
Annual Family Check In must be completed for each household on an annual basis. If you do not have a Campus Parent account, please visit our school office. To protect your child's information, you will be asked to show an ID before receiving account credentials.
Laptop or a desktop computers are the best way to complete the Annual Family Check In, as the process is not optimized for mobile devices(e.g., smartphones).
If you have any questions about Campus Parent or the Annual Family Check In, please do not hesitate to contact us at the number below.
Windsor High School
Finals Schedule for 9th - 11th Grade
End of the Year - Lost and Found / Lockers
Lost and Found - All unclaimed lost and found items at WHS will be donated. Please have your students check the lost and found area for any items that might belong to them. There will be no access to lost and found after June 6.
Academic Locker Clean out - All academic lockers must be emptied by noon on June 6. After this time, any contents left will be disposed of or donated. If your student has been assigned a locker, please encourage them to clean it out before noon on June 6.
Important Dates for 2019 - 2020 School Year
Windsor High School Check-In Days will be held July 30 - August 2 in the WHS Innovation Center. Students will have an opportunity to get their schedule, student ID and pay class fees. Check-In times are designated by grade level.
Wednesday, July 31 - Juniors 9 am - 12 pm
Thursday, August 1 - Sophomores 9 am - 12 pm
Friday, August 2 - Freshmen 9 am - 12 pm
2019 - 2020 school year - http://tinyurl.com/yytr6v2h
Community Event on Thursday, June 27
When: Thursday, June 27th
Where: Boardwalk Park- Market Pavilion
What: Community Cares Event
Why: Bringing an avenue of resources to families that may be in need of some help
Theme: Mothers- because of the dedication of the Mother Statue
Lawn games, a ropes course, and free food for kids.
Safety at WHS
Are You Following Mrs. Scallon??...
Twitter - @Windsorprincipal
Instagram - Wizardprincipal
Get the latest and most up-to-date information!
Tuesday, June 4 - Maroon finals for 2nd, 3rd and 4th
Wednesday, June 5 - Gold finals for 2nd, 3rd and 4th
Thursday, June 6 - Maroon 1 final and Gold 1 final - Last day of school
Sunday, June 9 - Graduation, 12:30 pm at BEC
Tuesday, July 30 - Senior Check-In 9 am - 12 pm
Wednesday, July 31 - Junior Check-In 9 am - 12 pm
Thursday, August 1 - Sophomore Check-In 9 am - 12 pm
Friday, August 2 - Freshmen Check-In 9 am - 12 pm
Wednesday, August 14 - First day of school