December 8, 2023
News and Notes
- Northeast Kansas Elementary Honor Choir- BES was honored to have multiple students represent and join the district elementary honor choir. We are so proud of these students!
- Cookies Requested- We are working on a special library event for the holidays! We will be hosting a “Holiday Buddy Read” the last three days of school this semester and would appreciate if you could help us. If you can donate a package or two of store-bought cookies, please send them to the office or the library by December 13th. There is nothing better than watching the big kids read to the littles. Thank you for your help making this a special event!
- Cotton Candy Sale- We will collect money through Monday morning for our cotton candy sale. The funds that are received will go towards supporting Berryton families in need for the holidays.
- BES Gift Card Drive- We are working on giving support to BES families in need this holiday season. If you would like to help, here’s how!
- WHAT: We are collecting gift cards from local retail and grocery stores (Walmart, Target, Dillons, ALDI, Kohl’s, TJMAXX, Dollar General, Dollar Tree, etc) to help BES families who need support in providing their family with gifts and meals this holiday season.
- WHEN: We will be collecting gift cards December 4-11.
- WHO: Please send gift cards to school in an envelope with Mrs. Boyer’s name on the front.
- QUESTIONS: Feel Free to contact Mrs. Boyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-730-5280. We appreciate your support in helping BES Families in Need.
Support the BES PTO
Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- 12/11- 3rd and 4th Music Concert at 7 (SHHS Auditorium)
- 12/12- Elementary Orchestra Concert at 6:15 pm/ Arrive at 5:45pm (SHHS Auditorium)
- 12/12- Elementary Band Concert at 7:30 pm (SHHS South Gym)
- 12/13- Drama Club
- 12/14- PTO Meal Night at Jefferson's from 4-9
- 12/19- Holiday Sing at 2
- 12/19- Holiday Parties at 3 pm
- 12/20-1/3- Holiday Break
- 1/4- Second Semester Begins
As an elementary principal I enjoy working collaboratively with staff members to support student learning. I am passionate about continuing to learn professionally, and building relationships with staff and students at Berryton Elementary. When I'm not serving at Berryton Elementary I am usually with my husband and two sons. We can be found at sporting events, cheering on Kansas State University, or just enjoying a movie at home.