Third Grade Thoughts
Read below for a glimpse into your third grader's week 3/28
28 - 3rd grade field trip, MOCO (Montgomery Co. Fair Grounds) Kids Day
29 - Spring Picture Day
Ride Through the Decades!
Your third grader is an expert on reading poetry.
Your third grader is an writing poems.
Your third grader is learning about area and perimeter.
Fact Fluency: All Facts. PLEASE PRACTICE :)
Your third grader is an expert on various environments
Your third grader is an expert on famous writers
Absence Make up Work
On this web page you will find Seesaw, Dreambox, and Stemscopes assignments. Please also have them read for 20 minutes daily. They may log in to Epic using the class codes below:
- Please remember to keep all 3 folders in your child's backpack. ONLY empty items from the red folder.
- Snack is at 10:00, please remember to send in snack. There is no class snack provided for third grade.
- Send in a reusable water bottle daily because our water fountains are closed.
- If you are sending your child in a mask, please send in an extra mask, in case the first one gets dirty. We are doing our best to remind students in masks to continue to keep their masks on during inside class time. We are also making sure to sanitize hands and wipes desks down frequently. We are trying hard to stay healthy in third grade this year!
- Spiritwear order here: https://form.jotform.com/212175708667160
Click here to watch helpful videos and find more information about our Learning Management Systems: Canvas- grades 3-12.
- Grades 3-12: Canvas (student) – English Grades 3-12: Canvas (parent) – English
- Grades 3-12: Canvas (student) – Spanish Grades 3-12: Canvas (parent) – Spanish
- Parent Access Click here if you have not set up a parent access account yet.
- Bus Information Click here if you need to register your student for the bus or find bus route information.
- Ride Lunch Menu 2021-2022 Click here to see our lunch and breakfast menus for he month.
- 2021-2022 Conroe ISD Calendar Click here to see the District Calendar for the 20-21 School Year
EMAIL US AT:
Caroline Guglielmo (reading/writing) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Jakea Mask (reading/writing)- email@example.com
Maddy Kozbari (math/Sc/Ss) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Allison Brighten (math/Sc/Ss) - email@example.com
CONFERENCE PERIOD: 9:00-9:50