Brewster School Newsletter
May 6, 2016
We are so proud to have a Doctor on our staff. Well done,Tiger.
You Make Me Wanna Shout
- To Patti and Sandy for preparing a fantastic lunch for us. They went above and beyond shopping and cooking on the weekend and Monday night. We appreciate it!
- To Tammy Stewart and Christina Zauner for volunteering to be dunked at the Relay for Life function on June 19th. You are such great sports!
- To Alex for a fun faculty meeting Tuesday. I was told the Korn teachers felt very welcome and comfortable.
- We've been short subs again and therefore, had to rely on many assistants to cover duties, etc. Thank you for your flexibility and willingness to help.
- To Christina Z and her students for the May Day flowers that brightened up a rainy Monday.
- To all of you for being positive about the moves and packing. You packed 140 boxes in two hours.
- To Sandy and Mary Ellen for cleaning up after the PTO breakfast before going home this afternoon.
From Patti and Sandy
- Thank you to Bonnie for being so flexible and baking all of the potatoes this week.
- Thank you to Terri Ryan for helping clean up after lunch.
- To Carla for covering a student so an assistant could do her duty.
- Patti will be handing out the class placement information and forms at the end of next week. Please schedule a 15 minute meeting with me during the week of May 23rd to review your recommendations.
It's time to nominate your colleagues for Good Apple Awards. If you would like to nominate a peer please don't forget to send the nomination to Meg Maloney by May 17th.
The Spring Assessment schedule is as follows: STAR Reading and Math: May 9 - May 27, F&P, DRP, PSI: May 16 - June 3 and the DIBELS will be May 23 - June 3rd.
If you have any questions about packing or moving please feel free to ask.
The computer lab will be redone over the summer. If anyone would like a computer from the lab for student use please let me know ASAP. There are a few left.
May 10 - BKPTO@ Brewster 6:00
May 11 - Grade one field trip to Lincoln Theater, Family Fun Night @ Korn 6:00
May11-12 - Grade two will have Smarty Plants here.
May 12 - Brewster Art Show 4:00-7:00
May 13 - Grade two field trip to Bushy Hill, ADCO
May 17 - Grade 2 Field trip to Lincoln Theater