The Evil Amazement
By Lana Manfredi
Father Christmas's Gift
The repulsive, disgusting, little Sons of Adam and Daughters of Eve got many wonderful gifts. Lucy got a dagger for protection and a little diamond bottle with cordial made from flowers that grow in the mountains of the sun. Susan got a bow with a quiver of bows and a little ivory horn made to blow in, and receive help almost immediately. Peter got a sword and shield meant for protection when in battle.
Look Just Like Me!
I myself think that others dressing like me is just absolutely excellent! To be flawless, you have to look flawless, so dress like me! It would mean a lot to me to have others all around the Human world looking like me because to me, looking like me, means that you would want me to rule the Human world! I wouldn't mind ruling this place too! But just remember, it will always be winter and never Christmas, (especially in Canada, *wink wink*).
My Favorite Evil Quote
Tips On Being Evil:
1) If you look too nice, change that. People who are evil do not look all happy daisy.
2) I believe that being evil takes time, skill, and being a genius like moi. So try and "study" the art of me by reading all the Chronicles of Narnia books by C.S. Lewis. Take note of the evilness that I demonstrate.
3) When you try to look evil, you need to look evil. I suggest Wal-Mart or Marshall's for super evil clothing and shoes.
4) If you don't sound stern when you talk, you can't be considered evil. You need to sound angry and stern when speaking. It raises your quality level.
5) You need to be evil all the time. While you sleep, while you talk, eat, drink, and live! Be a genius type of evil, like me. But be very careful that Aslan doesn't catch you!