Richey's First Take
Sunday, December 18th, 2022
PTO Facebook Page
PTO Bingo Night
Red Clay Strategic Planning Survey
Richey is hosting a Pajama Day to help the kids at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP)!
Why We Participate
This is a great chance for our students to participate in a giving event. Students DO NOT have to make a donation in order to participate in PJ Day, but please consider sending in any loose CHANGE. Have students check the car and look under the sofa cushions - every little bit counts! If you would like to give dollars in school or donate online, that option is also available. All money raised will go toward helping CHOP, a children's hospital where many of our own Richey Rabbits have received care. Fundraising will end on December 21st.
How You Can Help
Consider supporting us by making a tax-deductible donation as we say YAY to Pajama Day!
Below is the link to donate online.
- December 19: Ugly Sweater Day - Let's see your ugliest Holiday Sweater - the Uglier, the Better!
- December 20: Tinsel Toes Tuesday - Show off your fun, holiday socks!
- December 21: Red Clay Board Meeting at 7 pm At Richardson Park Or on Zoom
- December 21: Winter Wonderland Wednesday - Dress like a snowman or wear snowflake accessories!
- December 22: 'Twas the Night Thursday - Wear your favorite PJ's to school!
- December 23-January 2- Winter Break
- January 3: School is back in session
- January 11: School Choice Closes
- January 16: Martin Luther King Day- Schools and Offices Closed
- January 26: End of 2nd Marking Period
- January 27: Staff PD- Schools are closed
Snacks in the Cafeteria
Box Tops for Education
Did you know that the Box Tops for Education Program is 100% digital and it's an easy way to help earn funds for our PTO? Simply download the Box Tops for Education App to get started and be sure to share the information with your friends and family. We earn money when receipts with eligible items are scanned.