Rolled Chocolate Pastry
1 pack of frozen mallawach dough
1 pack of Hashahar chocolate spread
2 spoons of tiny chocolate candies
Heat up the oven to 190 degrees
Cover baking tray with baking paper
1. Put down baking paper on the working surface and over it put 1 circle of frozen mallawach dough. Peel off plastic from both sides of the mallawach dough.
2. Put 1 spoon of chocolate spread and spread it on the dough using the spoos's back.
3. Cut the dough with a pizza roller to 8 triangles like a pizza. if the dough is too hard to cut, wait 2 or 3 minutes until it softens.
4. Roll each triangle the outside towards the tip (inside).
5. Place the Rolled Chocolate Pastries in baking tray and leave space between each one.
6. Decorate the pastries with tiny chocolate candies. Put in the over and bake for about 20 minutes until they become golden.