A better & stronger you
Components of Self-Esteem
- It is an essential human need for any healthy development.
- It comes from within a person's beliefs and consciousness.
- It also occurs with a person's behaviors, thoughts & actions.
Synonyms of Self-Esteem
Self-Respect | Self-Worth | Self-Value
Six Steps To Building Your Self-Esteem
1. Locate the source of low self-esteem:
- What moments in life have defined or impacted you
- Create a list of what people label and describe you as
- Figure out which ones impact you the most
4. Strength building
Building off your strength
- Know your strengths & skills
- Know your Dominant Talents
April's Self-Esteem Class
Wednesday, April 20th, 7pm
300 North Orange Street
Attend April's "Increasing Self-Esteem" Class on Wednesday April 20, 2016 at the Delaware Technical Community College: Wilmington Campus. Where you will go over the Six Steps in better detail and learn more ways to empowering a new you!