First Aid in Adults
Stay safe through out your life!
- If you think an adult is unconscious, be sure to check for responsive behavior, shake them and shout, asking if they are okay
- With no response, call 911 and keep the child flat on their back with their head, neck and spine aligned
- If the adult is conscious and choking, give back blows and abdominal thrusts
- If an adult is unconscious and choking, give rescue breathes and chest compressions
- If CPR is needed, give 30 chest compressions followed by 2 rescue breaths, repeat this cycle until it is completely unnecessary to continue