From your friendly neighborhood IFs
for the week of December 6, 2015
Tuesday - 3:45-4:30 Teacher Directed Collaboration in the Library
- Please see the Outlook Invitation from Maria about these two times
The potluck sign up for the following week will be up by the end of this week. Please take a look and sign-up if you are interesting in sharing some calories!
Saturday - 7:00-9:30 Christmas Party at Nob Hill Bowl - We have reserved lane space for the 40 people who RSVPed but feel free to come and socialize even if you didn't RSVP to bowl!
ELPA 21 Testing (the new WELPA)
How H.O.T (higher order thinking) are your questions?
3 data points = time for a change
- What have I been doing instructionally for this student and is it working?
- If the 2 or more points are below the line or accuracy isn't improving, what refinements need to be made?
- Based on this data and error analysis, how are am I tailoring small-group instruction to meet the needs of my students?
- If students are consistently above their aimline, is it time to focus on a different measure such as retell quality or move up to the next level of materials?
If you need support in a process like this, please ask us! We'd be happy to sit and work through this with you.