Kings and Queens Rise Basketball
Weekly Update - July 11, 2019!
This newsletter will be available each week to share exciting league updates, news and more!
This week's theme is Kings and Queens!
GAMES AND SPECIAL GUESTS!
We are also excited to announce that Del Paso Heights/North Sacramento will also have Miss Black Sacramento 2018 and her Royal Court in attendance!
July 11, 2019
Dear Kings and Queens Rise League Teams,
Thank you to Oak Park for hosting another great game day for Kings and Queens Rise. This week’s theme is Kings and Queens!
This week we’ll have a great day, with a lot of fun activities hosted by Del Paso Heights/North Sacramento. There will be a lot of great activities happening during the day including a jumphouse and fun games to participate in in-between each game as well as opportunities to win prizes!
There will also be access to the pool at the high school that will be open to the public at 2pm on Saturday. However there will be rules in regards to accessing the pool:
- Pool will be open 2pm to the public
- Players need to be respectful of those that are swimming
- If players or spectators are planning to get into the pool, they must be dried off and have shoes on to get back into gym to watch the game.
GAME DAY 7 @ Grant High School (1400 Grand Ave.)
Please remember to arrive at least 30 min - 1 hour prior to game time.
LEAGUE GAME SCHEDULE
9 AM: Valley Hi vs. Marina Vista 7th/8th Grades
10 AM: Valley Hi vs. Marina Vista 9th/10th Grades
11:00 AM: Del Paso Heights vs. Meadowview 7th/8th Grades
12:00PM: Del Paso Heights vs. Meadowview 9th/10th Grades
1:30 PM: Oak Park vs. Fruitridge/Stockton 7th/8th Grades
2:30 PM: Oak Park vs. Fruitridge/Stockton 9th/10th Grades
3:30 PM: Foothill/North Highlands vs. Arden Arcade 7th/8th Grades
4:30 PM: Foothill North Highlands vs. Arden Arcade 9th/10th Grades
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
1. Please have all coaches and players arrive at least 1 hour prior to their game (with the exception of the 9 AM game, who can arrive 30 min prior).
2. Players and coaches will receive food truck vouchers. Coaches will distribute to players. The food truck will only be available from 11 AM – 2 PM.
3. Activities and a snack bar will be provided by Del Paso Heights/North Sacramento
4. Please have all of your players’ waivers, emergency contacts and medical information on hand!
Again, thank you for your participation in this league so that together we can create safe and healthy opportunities for our youth this summer!
Kings and Queens Rise Commissioner