Welcome New Clients!
Whatever the problem is we can fix it
- Plaintiff: a person who brings a case against another in a court of law.
- Defendant: accused in a court of law
- Complaint: a situation is unacceptable
- Summons: an order to appear before a judge
- Pleadings: action of making an emotional
- Pretrial Conference: informal conference among opposing attorneys and the judge
- Mediation: resolve
- Arbitration: settle a dispute.
- Trial: before a jury
- Preponderance of Evidence: based on the more convincing evidence
- Verdict: a decision
- Appeal: make a serious request