June 3, 2016
Leadership Day is coming soon!
What do you need to do to be ready for the day?
- Please be sure that your habit presentations are ready and that the "leaders" know their role on that day.
- We will be taking a group photo that morning. Students & teachers should come with a sign on a blank piece of printer paper that says "I am a leader..." and then they can write/ draw what they see themselves as leaders in. These signs will be held up for the group photo.
- When the large group photo is captured, Beth Wright will be standing on a ladder. She has asked that the students stand for the photo and scrunch towards the center of the gym. Please prepare your students with these directions ahead of time.
- When classes come into the gym they will be directed by the MC's as to where to sit. K-1 will be in front, followed by 2-3, 4-5 and 6th will be sitting across the back.
- Student should dress as a leader on that day. If they see themselves as a leader on the baseball field they can wear their uniform. If they see themselves as a leader in Mindcraft, they can wear their Mindcraft shirt.
Welcome by MC's: Ben Montville, Bella Campbell, Ashling Stack, Olivia LaPoint, Anna Richichi
Pledge of Allegiance: Lead by Kindergartner's Laurel Sherwood & Robbie Dobie
School-wide "Leader in Me" sing-along: Lead by Libby Pape & Ella Montville
*Media Club created l-movie with lyrics that will be projected on wall.
Introduction of Habit Presentations: Select Third Grade Students
- Kindergarten: Be Proactive
- First: Begin with the End in Mind
- Second: Put First Things First
- Third: Think Win-Win
- Fourth: Seek First to Understand Then to Be Understood
- Fifth: Synergize
- Sixth: Sharpen the Saw
Band Leaders Instrumental of "Star Wars": 5 & 6 select band leaders
School-wide photo: students & teachers will hold signs displaying what they are a leader in while Beth Wright takes a photo.
Closing Remarks: Select 5th Grade students
Scheduled Leadership Awards (student focused)
Little Theater Time Slots:
9:30 Int II
12:30: Kindergarten (location TBD)
1:00 Int I