for the 2014-2015 school year
- New system! We switched our library management system from Mandarin to OPALS. What does this mean for you? Our catalog will look a little bit different. Don't worry! Everything still works and we will provide training and assistance as needed.
- Books! Check out our new titles that arrived over the summer.
What's in the library?
- Two laptop carts (48 laptops)
- One iPad cart (24 iPads)
- Several desktop computers
- Two scanners
- Library instruction area with teacher station, projector, and screen
- Over 15,000 books
- DVDs and videos
- One black & white copier and one color copier
- Magazines and newspapers
- Class sets of various ELA texts
- Three very nice ladies ready to help you with anything you may need :)
"Librarian is a service occupation. Gas station attendant of the mind." ~Richard Powers
What can the LMC do for you?
- Lessons (general research, advance research, technology)
- Book Talks & Reading Promotion
- Leisure reading (books, magazines, and newspapers)
- Website Evaluation
- Book Selection & Curriculum Support
- Computers, cameras, copiers, & more!
- Anything you need!
We are here to help!
- Stephanie Hogan, MLS - Library Media Specialist (ext. 9324)
- Deb Kutzuba - Library Aide (ext. 1203)
- Donna Neamon - Library Aide (ext. 1206)