The Riebli Record
John B. Riebli Elementary Newsletter--March 29, 2019
This year all yearbook orders will be done online.
Go to https://tr5.treering.com/validate and enter the Riebli code: 1015446336122893
You can customize the book with your pictures of your student during the year. It is easy, but needs to be done by 4/10/19.
Please mark your calendars for the upcoming PTA Elections on Monday, April 8th, 2019. Everyone is welcome.
- Vote for next year's executive board
- Do you want to get more involved?
- Do you want to learn what PTA pays for?
- Do you want to join a committee?
If you would like to nominate yourself and/or a friend, please contact the election committee:
Shannon Duffy firstname.lastname@example.org
Melissa Calvert email@example.com
Kelly Roberts firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: Don't fret.
We know some of the leadership team are continuing next year and/or would like to hold your current executive board positions. If you are continuing with your leadership/committee, etc...for the 2019-2020 school year, please email or text Crystal Davis at 707.290.2552 or email@example.com.
Crystal Davis, PTA President
1. Adding a 4-foot fence along the perimeter.
2. Adding 2 adult restrooms out in the new wing area.
3. Enlarging the office and adding a student entrance inside the gated area so students do not have to walk to the front of the office anymore.
4. Securing the staff parking lot to make sure we control who is on campus.
Below are the drawing for these changes with proposed dates for work. The board plans to take action on this and approve it in April. Then, we wait for State approvals.
Please ask Mrs. Todd any questions you may have.