Hunt Elementary Weekly Staff News
Week of May 2, 2016
Calendar of Events
Happy Teacher Appreciation Week! Thank you for all you do for our Young Gobblers and Hunt Elementary! Thank you Hunt Sparklers for dressing up the breakroom--looks beautiful!
Monday, May 2
- EOY DRA Administration (Hudgeons, Arnold, Holt, Carson)
- Breakfast provided by your Principals (to be available by 8:30 a.m.)
- Education Foundation to provide snacks
- Gobbler Grace Group 1
- ARD Meetings at 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
- CPOC Meeting at 3:45 p.m. in library
Tuesday, May 3
- Afterschool tutorials
- Faculty Meeting at 4:00 p.m. in Hunt Cafeteria (joint with CIS)
- EOY DRA Administration (Jones, Pakebusch, Blundell, Hajovsky)
- ARD Meeting at 2:00 p.m. (Cheesman, Bauer, Cerny, Zigmond, Stevenson)
Wednesday, May 4
- Grade Level Planning/WTW Rotations 8:30-10:30 3rd Grade; 10:30-12:30 2nd Grade; 1:00-3:00 1st Grade
- After-school tutorials
- College shirt with jeans (optional)
- Lunch provided by Mrs. Cerny and Mrs. Bauer
- Ipad Pick-up (refer to email sent last week for complete details)
Thursday, May 5
- After-school tutorials
- EOY DRA Administration (Egger, Garcia, Moreno, Davis)
- Cabinet Meeting at 9:30 a.m. at Admin (Cerny)
Friday, May 6
- Attendance Celebration
- GRIT Awards
- EOY DRA Administration (Wanjura, Anderle, Stehling, Heaton)
- STAAR Super Hero Skit in Cafeteria at 2:30 p.m. (3rd Grade)
- PTO to provide staff luncheon
- Last Day for Gobbler Time this school year
Saturday, May 7
- STAAR Studded Saturday Academy 9:00-12:00 (Aschen, Copeland)
Sunday, May 8
- Mother's Day
5/9-3rd Grade Students to participate in STAAR Math; PTO to provide STAAR Luncheon for Staff; Faculty Meeting at 3:45 p.m. in library with Super STAAR snacks!; 2nd grade trip to Fire Station
5/10-3rd Grade Students to participate in STAAR Reading; "STAAR-Gazed Principals" to provide STAAR Luncheon for Staff; 2nd grade trip to Cuero Public Library; 1st grade trip to Recycling Center (take 2)
5/13- FIELD DAY; Hunt End of Year Celebration at 4:00 p.m. (thank you Sparklers--you shine so brightly!)
2nd Grade Field Trip
Down on the Farm...
Congratulations Mrs. Bauer
Region III TEPSAN Assistant Principal of the Year
Plastic Bag Contest
Saving Our Planet
Miss Trish's Breakfast Club
Going Above and Beyond...
What a Treat!
Thank you for making turning the "BIG 40" a fun and memorable experience! Your cards, gifts, cake, food, and warm wishes helped make my birthday extra special! You are all simply the BEST!!!
This past Saturday, on my 40th birthday, Kristin (7 yr. old daughter) made her 1st Holy Communion. It was the greatest gift! I'm sharing her picture as I'm so proud!