Rotary Club of Logan Inc.
The New Logarian
Pride of Workmanship...
The Pride of Workmanship program is alive and well as the Rotary Clubs of Beenleigh, Logan and Loganholme join forces for this year’s event…
The program was initiated by the Rotary Club of Pennant Hills in 1975 and is now an approved Rotary project designed to assist workplace managers to help employees achieve job satisfaction goals and to publicly recognise their efforts. The objectives are to:
- Promote Vocational Service;
- Encourage pride of workmanship in all vocations;
- Provide employers with an opportunity to recognize employees who display the qualities worthy of an ward;
- Encourage favourable employer/employee relationships and a sense of community pride in individual achievement;
- Provide an opportunity for Rotary to be involved in the community particularly, the business community.
The program includes several awards:
D K Lee, Rotary Foundation Dinner...
R I President D K Lee to visit Brisbane...
D K Lee, RI President 2008/09 ("Make Dreams Real") and current Chairman of the Trustees of the Rotary Foundation