The hemisphere is Eastern and Northern. The latitude and longitude of the capital city is 28.6139'N,17.2090'E. The capital is new Delhi
Area of the country is 3,166,414 sq km, The natural resources is coal, iron, ore, manganese, mica, the natural hazards are flash foods , earthquakes , and flooding ,The ethnic groups are Proton, Mongoloids, medterranean.
he major cities are new Delhi . Bangalore , Myderabad , THE Landfroms are mountains ,volcanoes ,and valleys , the climate is tropical monsoon type climate
- 2 cups water
- 1 (1-inch) piece cinnamon stick
- 4 green cardamom pods, smashed
- 4 whole cloves
- 1/2 star anise
- 2 quarter-sized coins fresh ginger
- 2 scant teaspoon black tea leaves (recommended: Taj Mahal) or black tea of choice
- 2 teaspoons honey, or more to taste
- Whole milk or half-and-half
In a medium pan, bring the water, all of the spices and the ginger to a boil over medium heat. Turn off the heat and allow it to steep for 15 minutes.
Bring the mixture back to a boil, then add the tea. Turn the heat off, and allow it to steep for 3 to 5 minutes depending on how strong you like your tea. Stir in the honey and add milk to your liking. Strain it into a bowl or pitcher and serve!
Recipe courtesy Aarti Sequeira, 2010