THS Senior Class of 2021
Upcoming Events by Month
Sunday, April 18
- ProGrad Senior Serve Pop Up Parade and Community Spirit Day!
- Cap and Gown Pick-up Front Circle Drive 4:00-6:00 PM
- Balfour will be here to pass out your pre-ordered Cap, Gown, Tassel, & Stole. This is a drive thru pick-up event in the main entrance.
- Face to face students can pick up their cap and gowns during all lunches on this day.
- Senior Games 6:30-8:00 PM Ticket required for entry
- Graduation Ticket Pick Up TBA
SENIOR CLASS OF 2021!
Sunday, April 18th, 4 - 7 PM
ProGrad Senior Serve Pop Up Parade and Community Spirit Day!
Click here to pre-order your Lomonte's Italian meal and/or spirit flag. While supplies last, you may also be able to purchase a spirit flag at the event.
4:30 PM - We'll start lining up for the Car Parade. The parade will start and stop at Regal Cinema Parking Lot. The parade route will be shared at that time.
$5 Spirit Flags are being sold and will gain your car entry into the parade. Flags will be distributed as cars begin lining up.
Feel free to decorate your car and join the contest. The Best Decorated Car wins first prize and earns 100 Tiger Bucks!
Pre-ordered meals will be distributed between 4 - 7 PM.
Tiger Bucks are being issued to Junior and Senior families who place orders and participate!!
All proceeds will go toward the Seniors' ProGrad End-of-Year Celebration!
Get Excited And Join In On The Fun, Tiger Families!!
Congratulations Class of 2021 – you have almost made it – last quarter left of your high school career!
We want to celebrate all of you who have already decided on your future for next year! We are going to make ACCEPTED posters of you to hang around the school to celebrate your next steps! This email is FILLED with important information for our seniors to complete for graduation and we don't want to miss anyone - please help me out by reading and completing it all. I have included parents on this email as well in hopes of a little help from home since I'm not able to see you all face to face.
Here is what I need from you:
- Complete the THS Decision Day Survey 2021 in Naviance – all students must fill this out for college, trade school, military and workforce
- (Under the About me tab then click surveys from your school, then click THS Decision Day Survey 2021 and complete it)
- You may request a final transcript for more than one school if you aren’t sure - please note - all final transcripts are NOT sent until you graduate
- If you plan to attend college – please only click the “attending” box next to the 1 school you plan to attend at this time (we do understand this could change – but this is the school we will make the poster for)
- Email me your accepted letter to that school you clicked if you haven't already – email me the branch of military or what job you will be doing after graduation
- Email me a school appropriate picture of you for the poster
- Scholarship Reporting Form (click here) - Please complete this form for EVERY scholarship or offer you've received. We do understand that you won't be able to use every offer you've received, but we need to report it. Last year we had over 20 million in accumulated scholarships - WE NEED YOU TO TURN YOURS IN! Not only do we ask you to fill this survey out, but please email me a copy or forward your email with the scholarship Information
All 3 of these items must be completed by April 15th at 11:59pm so we have time to make the posters and get them up yet this year!
We look forward to celebrating you and all your hard work!
Finish Strong Seniors!
College & Career Readiness Advisor
William B. Travis High School
Follow your CCRA on twitter @Tracks4Tigers
Step 1 after you click the link above.
Important Links from Balfour
All products except Cap and Gowns and Diploma Frames will be mailed directly to the students home.
NOTE: ALL STUDENTS WILL NEED TO PURCHASE A NEW CUSTOM CAP AND GOWN. THE CAP AND GOWN WILL CONSIST OF THE GOWN, TASSEL, CAP AND STOLE.
Important Class of 2021 ProGrad Updates:
Due to the current pandemic, the Board is continuing to adapt the ProGrad plans to ensure all of our seniors have a safe and memorable graduation season. Please note the following:
1. Senior Serve is going to be DIFFERENT!
The previously planned Senior Serve has been rescheduled and revised. It will now be a Pop Up Senior Serve in late March/early April where we, as parent volunteers, will serve our seniors...a wacky twist in this crazy year! This is a fundraiser and needs your full support.
2. The End-of-Year ProGrad event needs your input.
It will be different than past years and we need to hear your voice. Please respond to a short survey, and indicate if you are willing to volunteer. Click the below link to access survey.
3. ProGrad needs Volunteers.
Volunteering to help plan the events will also earn Tiger Bucks for your student. These points are good toward prizes at the end-of-year event. If interested, please note this on the survey.
We are still looking forward to sending off our seniors with unforgettable memories and a fantastic year! Please let us know if you have any questions. E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please continue to follow our social media and check your e-mails for updates.
ProGrad EOY Event Survey
Please respond before the survey closes by midnight on Friday, 3/5/2021.
We started our fundraiser on Monday and it will continue until Friday 2/26. It's also an advisory competition! Not only will your class win a GREAT prize but you will too!!
Click here for sign information.
· We are asking each senior to try to sell 5. I posted my link to social media and sold 9 the first day. IT IS POSSIBLE!
· This fundraiser has many great incentives for our students such as Starbucks gift cards, free tickets to our senior event, amazon gift cards, and more.
· ADVISORY class with the most items sold or money donated wins a prize!
· Also, if you would like to purchase a discount card, please Click here to purchase unless a SENIOR has shared their link with you!
WAYS TO EARN TIGER BUCKS
- ProGrad T-shirt👕 - purchase, wear, post/tweet on Social Media ("Wear & Share Wednesdays" - post or e-mail to: email@example.com)
- - purchase, help with sales & distribution
- Community Rewards Programs🛒 - sign-up & share screenshot (e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Spirit Nights🎉 - coordinate, participate & post on our SM pages or e-mail receipt (e-mail to: email@example.com)
- Pop Up Senior Serve📋 -participate on planning committee*
- ProGrad EOY Event📋 - participate on planning committee*
- Dollar-for-Dollar Monetary Donations💲=🐯💲
- Attend Monthly Parent Meetings📝
- Follow Us on Social Media - react to posts like/tweet/share 📲
*E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to make donations and also to sign-up for any of the above opportunities!🐯💲🐯
Save the Date! Graduation
Friday, June 4th, 8am
3335 Hurricane Lane
Missouri City, TX
Students with last names A-L will enter of the Home Side to check in.
Students with the last names M-Z will enter on the Visitor Side to check in.