Princess in Training/ Ambitious Outgoing Freshman
The life of a princess in training
- Born: January 11, 1994
- Parents divorced by the time I was 6 months old.
- I live in Mentor, Ohio. 30 miles east of Cleveland.
- I have been to Disney World 10 times.
- From a very young age it was very obvious that I was going to work with children, teacher may have not always been the dream, but I always knew I had to work with children.
- Music and performance have been a huge part of my life. I would always put on little skits for my family when I was young. Now I am in actually productions putting on shows for many more people.
- My high school is very large we have around 3500 kids and growing. Our theater also houses 1500.
- My first musical was Phantom of the Opera at our high school. I was in the ballet. The show sold out all 3 nights. That's a big crowd.
- On top of musicals I also performed in competitive baton and flag. (Video Below)
- My favorite memory from my past is the show choir Top 25. (Video Below)
- I currently attend Adrian College.
- My major is Language Arts Elementary Teacher Education
- I hope to get a minor in French and Musical Theater.
- I was in the fall musical The Drowsy Chaperone.
- I also am a part of the Marching Band, Concert Band, and Choirs.
In the short term future, I hope to become a part of the Disney College Program and be a performer in their parades. I would also like to have employment at Cedar Point during my summers as a stage performer in one of their numerous shows. As my future progresses, my long term goal is to go back to my home-town and receive a job at my old elementary school.
Places of Employment
Discount clothing store often compared to a low income TJmaxx.
College World Photographer
I take pictures around campus for the school newspaper.
I babysit for 2 little girls, Jaylee and KK.