Buy One Get One Free Book Fair!
OPA Library 2017
Stock Up for Summer Reading!
We hope you come to the school's book fair. All items are buy one get one free, so why not consider donating your free books to your teachers' wish baskets. Credit cards, debit cards, and checks are accepted. Contact the parent volunteer coordinator email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering for the book fair. Scroll down further for more details about the times of the book fair.
Importance of Reading
Keep on reading over the summer as twenty minutes a day of leisure reading can:
- enhance a child's reading comprehension
- build vocabulary and general knowledge
- increase a child's empathy for others
- grow their self-confidence as readers
"Reading Gives You Superpowers" PSA by Dav Pilkey
Scholastic Summer Reading Challenge
2017 Scholastic Summer Reading Challenge
Join the Reading Challenge
Have some fun this summer with the Scholastic Summer Reading Challenge.
Buy One Get One Free Book Fair
Monday, May 1st, 7:30am to Friday, May 5th, 1:30pm
1415 Lincoln Avenue
- Mon-Wednesday mornings--7:30 am to 8:30 am
- Mon-Wednesday afternoon--2:45 pm to 4 pm
- Thursday morning--7:30 am to 8:30 am
- Thursday afternoon--2:35 pm to 8 pm
- Friday morning--7:30 am to 8:30 a.m
- Friday afternoon--12:30 am to 1:30 pm
RSVPs are enabled for this event.