Clark Middle School
January 14th - January 20th
Monday, January 14
- School Board Meeting 7:30pm at the Frisco ISD Administration Building.
Tuesday, January 15
- Student Council Officer Meeting 7:55am in Room 709 (Beckett).
- Girls Track Informational Meeting 3:45pm in Room 409 (Jerden).
Wednesday, January 16
- Girls Track Informational Meeting 7:55am in Room 409 (Jerden).
- Student Council General Meeting 7:55am in Room 709 (Beckett).
- Full STEAM Ahead Workshop 3:40-4:30pm in Room 504 (Clark).
Thursday, January 17
- Basketball Pep Rally 3:00-3:30pm in the Big Gym. Parents please pre register here.
- 7th & 8th Grade Girls Basketball Games vs. Trent @ Clark MS. First Game begins at 5:30pm.
- 7th & 8th Grade Boys Basketball Games vs. Trent @ Trent MS. First Game begins at 5:30pm.
Friday, January 18
- 6th Grade Aim For Success Presentation during Study Skills Classes.
Saturday, January 19
- District Choir Festival, Together in Song, at Stonebriar Community Church at 3:00pm.
Monday, January 21
- No School- Martin Luther King Jr Day
ID Badge Violations and Tardy Gate Consequences
Students, remember that you must wear your badge each day. Not wearing your badge will result in consequences. The consequences are as follows:
1st & 2nd Tardy/Badge Warning
3rd Tardy/Badge Lunch Detention (30 minutes during lunch)
4th & 5th Tardy/Badge C-hall (Tuesdays 7:15-8:15 OR Wednesdays 3:40-4:40)
6th & 7th Tardy/Badge Thursday Night Reflection (Thursdays 3:40-4:40)
8th & Beyond Office Referral
Parents, please review the student handbook addendum again for the second semester, which is located on the Clark website or here.
We are excited to announce that Clark MS will have Clarkapalooza in May 2019 to reward our hardworking students with an afternoon of fun and games! Clarkapalooza is an academic and behavioral incentive for the students, but in order to be eligible to attend, students must meet the following criteria beginning January 8, 2019:
- No Failing grades (Below a 70 in any class)
- No Thursday Night Reflection (TNR)
- No In School Suspension (ISS)
- No Out of School Suspension (OSS)
- No DAEP (Alternative School)
*We look forward to rewarding our students for their hard work and their great behavior!
Girls Track Informational Meeting
Attention 7th and 8th grade girls NOT in athletics. If you are interested in trying out for track there will be an informational meeting next Tuesday (1/15) after school at 3:45pm and Wednesday (1/16) before school at 7:55am in Mrs. Jerden's room (409).
Cougar PRIDE Store
Incoming 6th Grade Information Night
6th Grade Aim For Success
Please see the Parent Letter here.
Please see the Opt Out Form here.
End of First Semester
The 3rd Six Weeks and the first semester grading period ended Friday, December 21st. As you check your child's grades, please use this breakdown for grades:
F=69 and below
Please note that physical reports cards will not come home; final grades for the marking period and semester may be viewed online in the Home Access Center (HAC).