Pacific Ridge Principal's Update
Monday, September 27th
- School District Calendar
- Tuesday, September 28th ~ PTO Panda Express Fundraiser *see details below
- Thursday, October 7th ~ Picture Retake Day 9:00AM-10:30 AM. All students who were absent on picture day will be taken. If you did not like your child's first picture, please email email@example.com so we can be sure get them on the list for retakes.
- Thursday, October 14th & Friday October 15th ~ Parent Teacher Conferences
- Thursday, October 14th ~ Students will be released at noon on this day in preparation for Parent Conferences.
- Friday, October 15th ~ No School due to Parent Teacher Conferences
PTO Panda Express Fundraiser
Tuesday, September 28th
Specials Day Schedule
PE, Music, Library, Technology & SEL
Monday ~ Specials Day 3
Tuesday ~ Specials Day 4
Wednesday ~ Specials Day 5
Thursday, Specials Day 6
Friday, Specials Day 1
Absent Work for Students
If your child will be absent for two or more days...
Emails can be found HERE on our school website.
Practice fire drills this week!
Thursday, our 3rd, 4th & 5th graders will have a practice fire drill.
Friday, our PreK, Kinder, 1st & 2nd graders will have a practice fire drill.
Food 4 Kids
Fall 2021 Food4Kids Program at Pacific Ridge
When children are hungry, they aren't able to focus on the job of learning. The Food4Kids Seaside Program is available to help! This program is designed for children who attend Pacific Ridge Elementary School and may not have enough food on the weekends. The volunteers at Food4Kids provide a backpack or bag filled with food on the last school day before each weekend. Students will bring this food home from school on Fridays.
Please call our school office if you have any questions! If you have more than one child in need of a food bag, please fill out this form for each child.
Food bags will begin on Friday, October 8th.
When to keep your child home from school
In addition, if anyone in your household is sick, please keep your students at home and contact a healthcare professional for guidance. You can also reach out to our school nurse, Mrs. Tobi Boyd if you have questions. Her contact information is included in this newsletter.
Thank you in advance!
Lost & Found
Please help us!
Please help us by writing your child's first and last name inside of sweatshirts, jackets and any other items (water bottles, etc.) so we can get them quickly returned to your child. At the end of the month we will donate unclaimed items without names.
How do I contact my child's teacher?
If you need to contact your child's teacher by phone, please call the school at 503-738-5161. If teachers are working with students, your call will be sent to their school voicemail.