RMS Weekly Events Calendar
November 16 - November 19
What's Going On This Week!!
We are looking forward to a great week at Russellville Middle School! On Monday you will probably see people following Coach Gilmer around as they watch him go through his day-to-day activities. We are so excited that he has been nominated for the Dove "Caring Coach of the Year" award! We are all very proud of his accomplishments! We look forward to ending our day with an exciting pep rally.
It is hard to believe that this week will be the middle of the second 9-weeks grading period. The year is flying by. I encourage you to continue to stay focused on maximizing instructional opportunities with our students and challenging them each day with rigorous learning activities. If you haven't had a chance to see the Saturday edition of the Times Daily, which compared our ACT Aspire results to the rest of the school districts in our area, please click on the link below.
We have a lot of work to do but I am confident that as we work together and continue to grow professionally, we will be able to move our students forward.
Thank you for all you do and for your willingness to reach to greater heights to help us move forward!
Monday, November 16
- Pep Rally - RMS Gym - 7th period
- Russellville Middle School basketball vs. Colbert Co. (Home)
8th Grade Girls - 4:00 p.m.
8th Grade Boys - 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, November 17
- CCRS meeting - Science Dept. - Florence, AL
- Grade deadline for progress reports
Wednesday, November 18
- Lunch and Learn - Office Conference Room - Please plan to come during your lunch. Lunch will be provided!
- Russellville Middle School Scholars Bowl match vs. Shoals Christian School - Media Center - 12:30 p.m.
Thursday, November 19
- SADD Meeting - Cafeteria - 7:30 a.m.
- Retirees Thanksgiving Lunch - Cafeteria
- Board Meeting - Central Office - 3:30 p.m.
Friday, November 13
- Russellville High School football vs. Alexandria High School (Home) - 7:00 p.m.