Tustumena Elementary Newsletter
March 20, 2020
Picking up materials starting March 30. (please remember plans may change)
In preparation for our currently scheduled distance-delivery starting March 30, Tustumena will be preparing instructional materials that students will need during that time to learn at home. (i.e. textbooks, worksheets) Those materials will be available for pick-up at the school on Monday, March 30, 2020.
You DO NOT have to pick up anything from the school if you don't feel safe doing so. Your families safety concerns are more important than any educational materials we may be offering you at this time.
Pick-Up Schedule by student LAST NAME:
8:00-8:30 Last name ending in A-D
8:30-9:00 Last name ending in E-I
9:30-10:00 Last name ending in J-M
10:00-10:30 Last name ending in N-Z
If you miss your appointed time, you can come by any time after. If you miss the whole pick-up schedule, call me 907-260-1345 and I will make an appointment for you.
Pick-Up Protocol: (teachers will have completed a Covid-19 protocol prior to packing)
1. Pull up to the school along the sidewalk near the front door. If someone is already there, just form a line behind.
2. Stay in your vehicle and we will bring the materials to you. We want to follow the protocols of social distancing set up by the CDC.
3. All materials will be in a clear trash bag for each child.
4. Follow material use protocols for all items once they are at home.
Material Use Protocol:
1. Wash your hands before you use any instructional items.
2. While using instructional items remind your child to never touch their face, eyes, nose or mouth.
3. Wash your hands after you are done using any instructional items.