Chance's Summer Vacation
By: Chance Best
Sydney, Australia..........Here I Come!
Saturday, March 28th, 8am to Monday, April 6th, 10am
19 hours 55 minutes
1 or more stops along the way
- Sunday: Do some site seeing and explore Sydney
- Monday: Go to the beach and eat out somewhere
- Tuesday: Go to Taronga Zoo. For an extra $255, I can stay overnight in a safari tent and see more of the zoo after hours.
- Wednesday: Probably do some souvenir shopping and just browse around
- Thursday: Go on the driving adventures tour. Where you get your very own porsche for the day and follow a guide to places around the city.
- Friday: I would honestly like to go skydiving if i can.
- Saturday: Whatever else i feel like doing or spending money on
- The rest of the days will just go along with what I find or come across
Toranga Zoo Entrance
Sea Life Aquarium
This would be another option of choice to go to if i had time. Especially since they have a completely glass tunnel with sharks, stingray, etc. swimming right above you.
Abyss Scuba Diving
It would be an awesome adventure to be able to do this