Monday, December 2, 2019
Yearbooks On Sale!
Box Tops for Education
Box Tops for Education is still going strong and each box top counts as cash for CMSS! Since 1996, General Mills has donated over $913 million to schools just like CMSS.
You can continue to send in your Box Tops with your student OR you can download the Box Top App and choose CMSS at your school. Then, simply scan your grocery receipt and CMSS will be credited for each eligible item you purchased.
Lunch prices will remain the same as last year:
- Elementary lunch: $2.40
- Secondary lunch $2.60
- Reduced lunch $0.40
If you are a family that is facing financial hardships, the most important thing you can do is to let us know. There is no deadline to apply for free and reduced meals. We will be more than happy to help you fill out the paperwork or apply online. If you don’t qualify for that program, they are still willing and able to provide assistance as needed. For any questions, please contact the Food Service Director, Erin Wilkes at 501-843-3363.
Car Rider Procedures
Avoid dropping off/picking up your student in the parking lots. This creates traffic that could result in an injury to our students and staff. Parking lots are reserved for those parking and entering the building.
Morning Drop Off
- Drop off is 1 lane. Use the lane closest to the building.
- Please pull as far forward as possible when dropping off your student. This allows more students to exit the cars and speeds up the drop off line.
- Students will enter the building through the front doors.
Afternoon Pick Up
- Pick up is 2 lanes after entering the CMSS driveway. Cars must use the "Merge" lane to create 1 lane of traffic heading toward Kerr Station Road. Panther Trail is a city street and must remain open for through traffic.
- Present your placard to the caller as you approach the beginning of the car line.
- Students will listen for their name and go to the number called with their name.
- Cars will pull up to the number called. (#1 is near the 6th grade hall/closest to the Kerr Station exit/#10 is near the 5th grade hall/closest to the caller).
- Students will wait until the vehicle comes to a complete stop to load their car.
- December 20: Last day of 2nd Nine Week Grading Period
- December 20: Early dismissal at 2:15 pm.
- December 23 - January 3: Cabot Public Schools closed
- January 6: First day of the Spring Semester!
- January 10: Report Cards sent home with students.
Cabot Middle School South