Learn how to find GOOD/TRUTHFUL resources
Use Website Evaluation Process
Use the Questions and links underneath questions to evaluate:
CopyPaste CRAAP questions- into a google doc.
-Answer with complete sentences.
Use the Green links listed below questions.
bookmark the website you are using
copy/paste the URL into your Doc- site your sources
- Click on a hyperlink to start evaluating that website. (choose 2 hyperlinks/websites)
- CREATE GDoc- use for questions to be answered for that website
- copy/paste questions in to GDoc- then under each question hit "enter" then "tab" to get extra bullet points to answer the questions directly under the questions themselves.
- be organized
- write in complete sentences
- Eiffel Tower- has it's own questions to be answered posted below the title.
Choose a Website and Fill out the form
- Download the form and save to your DESKTOP
- Use this form to complete the assignment-
- Click "website evaluation form" when new tab opens-download form.
******Hover over top to get toolbar-down arrow/down load. Make sure to name the file and change "where" to desktop. (Print if needed.)*********
Use the form to answer questions about a Website
- Pick ONE website from the list/buttons below and open it in a new tab-
- Use the form to answer ALL the questions
- Make sure you are saving your work (cmd+s)
- Answer fill in the blanks
- Make sure to answer in complete sentences
- Yes/No Questions-use any letter to CLEARLY mark answer
- When finished UPLOAD the file (pdf) and tun in on GClassroom.
ADD-FILE-UPLOAD-TURN IN (extra turn in instructions listed at the bottom)