Community Newsletter: Kicking off our #BestYearYet
It's GO time!
We can't wait to see everyone!
Important Dates this week!
- Monday - Kick off Assemblies throughout the day-altered student schedule
- Thursday- Softball HOME vs. Portal 4:30
- Social Studies and Science- Baseline Interim Assessment testing
- Monday August 7th- First day for Scholars! Drop off can begin at 7:50! Breakfast at 8:10. First bell at 8:20. Classes begin at 8:25~
- Thursday August 10th- Softball HOME vs. Portal 4:30
- August 15th 8:00 AM-Local School Council Kick Off
- August 18th-First ALL school PBIS Celebration- during WIN period
- August 25th- 1:00 Kona Ice-- bring your $$ to buy a Kona Ice
- August 28th- PTO and Family Engagment Cookout! Join Us for food and fun!
Schedule Changes and Transportation
Schedule Change Process
This year we have put in a new process for schedule changes.
All schedule changes will be requested through a google form process. There will be NO schedule changes after the 10th day of classes, August 18th. If you have a question regarding Honors classes, you will need to contact Ms. Raeburn, Mr. Wright, or Mr. Scott. You will be able to request a schedule change via the form process beginning at Open House. We will not honor schedule changes after the 10th day.
Transportation routes are ready to go! We have the updated lists and we will assist all our scholars in making sure they get on the correct bus going home. Please bear with us as we roll out day one of our new routes. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 626.5050. We will talk to all our scholars during WIN time about their transportation home!
News from Ms. Raeburn
Our building renovations are near complete! The 200 wing and bathrooms look ELITE! Pope Construction did an amazing job and we are very thankful for our updated look!
We are continuing to make sure all scholars are scheduled correctly. If you have a scheduling concern, please email me or text/call via our Community Remind App. I will be making all changes week one! I hope you are all as excited as I am to start this school year! I appreciate your support and input and am very proud to serve as the principal of Bryan County Middle School! #BeBCMS