Thanks for Attending!
We appreciate you taking time to learn more about our school
My name is Sarah McAfee, and I am the Local Development Manager for K12 in Oregon. I would like to take a moment to thank you for taking time out of your day to learn more about our online, public charter school, Oregon Virtual Academy.
Choosing home-based education is definitely not a decision to be made lightly, and I wanted to let you know about additional resources available to you:
- Learn more about our school, and request your FREE information kit here.
- Our K12 Early Learning Programs help kids start learning from the earliest days.
- Sample lessons are a great way to interact with the award-winning K12 curriculum.
- Join our community of learners via our Learning Liftoff blog and
- Oregon Virtual Academy Facebook Facebook page.
Come Out and See Us Again!
Oregon Virtual Academy uses the K¹² curriculum to offer Oregon students in kindergarten through 12th grade an exceptional education. With individualized learning approaches, Oregon Virtual Academy provides the tools students need to succeed in school and beyond.
Check out our list of events below to meet a teacher, staff member, or family, in-person and learn more about enrollment for next year. Once you've found an event you like, please click on the link to register for that event. Registration isn't required but helps us to know you're attending.
If you can't make it to an in-person event, you can learn more from our Oregon-certified teacher in one of our weekly, live, online information sessions. You can review the list below and registration is necessary to receive the login information.
We look forward to answering your questions!
Join us at any in-person event in your area. Also, check back later, as it is updated often. Online Information Sessions are a great way to learn more about ORVA when getting to an in-person event won't work.
Oregon Virtual Academy
The Oregon Virtual Academy and K¹² give students in grades K–12 across Oregon the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them through:
- The award-winning K¹² curriculum
- Full-time, tuition-free online public school option
- Support from Oregon-licensed local teachers
- Students may earn college credit while in high school
- Compelling, high-interest courses that introduce a variety of possible careers
- An active, supportive school and parent community
- A range of social activities
- A robust Advanced Learner Program