The Lady Gaga of the 20's!
All about Ernest Hemingway:
- Ernest Hemingway grew up with five siblings in Illinois who all grew up under the care of Grace and Clarence Hemingway.
- Ernest was thought to be the big American guy who loved to fish and hunt, which he did, but people didn't know he had a severe drinking problem.
- His drinking problem got worse as he grew older and he eventually committed suicide in his home in Idaho on July 2, 1961.
- Ernest Hemingway was married four times before he died in which came out of those four marriges, three children.
- He was married to Hadley Richardson, Pauline Pfeiffer, Martha Gellhorn, Mary Welsh. He had one child with Hadley Richardson.
- They had a boy named John but went by the name Jack.
- He also had twin boys named Patrick and Gregory with Pauline Pfeiffer. (his second wife)
- Hemingway was married four times because whenever he got married to somebody, he would fall in love with another woman usually much younger.
wives and children:
- Born: November 9, 1891 St. Louise, Missouri - Died: January 22, 1979 Lakeland, Florida
- Married: September 23, 1921 Horton Bay, Michigan - January 10, 1927 Paris, France
- John (Jack) Nicanor Hemingway
- Born: October 10, 1923 Wellesley Hospital Toronto, Canada - Died December 01, 2000 New York City, NY
Elizabeth "Hadley", John & Ernest
- Pauline Marie Pfeiffer
- Born: July 22, 1895 Parkersburg, Iowa - Died: October 01, 1951 Hollywood, California
- Married: May 10, 1927 Paris, France - November 04, 1940 Miami, Florida
- Patrick Hemingway
- Born: June 28, 1928 Kansas City, Missouri
- Gregory Hancock Hemingway
- Born: November 12, 1931 Kansas City, Missouri - Died October 21, 2001 Miami, Florida
Ernest & Pauline
- Martha Gellhorn
- Born: November 8, 1908 St. Louis, Missouri - Died: February 15, 1998 London, England
Martha & Ernest
- Mary Welsh
- Born: April 5, 1908 Walker Minnesota - Died: November 26, 1986 Ketchum Idaho
- Married: March 14, 1946 Havana Cuba
Biographies In Sound - Meet Ernest Hemingway