by Ben, Cam, and Colton
Geography Role in Establishment of the Civilization
- Geography played little role
- Mountains slowed forces down
- October 1934- October 1935
- Military retreat by the Red army.
- Many different marches
- Traveled West on difficult terrains.
- Traveled 6,000 miles in 1 year.
Chinese Revolution Unique and Intresting
Sun Yixian stepped down as president in favor of Yuan Shikai, a powerful general. The military did not support Yaun which divided the nation.
- After Yuan died local war lords took power. The economy collapsed and people suffered terrible hardships. May fourth movement, cultural movement that wanted to reform china and make it stronger.
- They set up a democratic and political system.
China's many revolutions. (2008, July 28). Retrieved December 16, 2015, from http://undsoc.org/2008/07/28/chinas-many-revolutions/
Ellis, E., & Esler, A. (2011). Nationalism and Revolution Around the World. In Prentice Hall world history (Student ed., pp. 869-873). Upper Saddle River, N.J.: Pearson.
The May Fourth Movement. (n.d.). Retrieved December 16, 2015, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDWAh5VQQeI
U.S. Entry into World War I, 1917 - 1914–1920 - Milestones - Office of the Historian. (n.d.). Retrieved December 16, 2015, from https://history.state.gov/milestones/1914-1920/wwi
Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation. Web. 17 Dec. 2015.