John's Random Thoughts 4/4/16
Opening Weekend in a Nutshell.
What did you think about Opening Weekend?
Please ... just your personal opinion to email@example.com ... and ONLY if you paid a visit to RBMC this past weekend. What did you think? Like always, will not quote you. Hey ... your reply could be as little as three words. You see, I did not make it to the river. Thinking there are many members that did not make it and like me are curious.
- Best opening day EVER..! Amazed at all the upgrades.
- Good opening crowd & Dinner @ the Lodge was GREAT!!!!!!
- I thought everything went smoothly, although didn't seem like that many people were there.
- The first 2016 weekend was good with the opening crowd being one of the largest ever out in RBMC.
- Good opening weekend crowd at the river! A lot of excited faces to get in that first “cart ride” on this blustery opening weekend. Hope everyone has a great day!
- The park was crowded. The Store and the Bar/Restaurant were extremely busy.
- There were a few issues, such as, 2 lots had electrical issues and these were lots that did not have the upgrades this year.
- A dog got loose and spooked a couple of deer. One deer crashed into 2 park vehicles and caused damage to them.
- Overall, I believe the opening was a success.
- Quiet Sunday afternoon.
- The rangers station/Lodge starting to look much better.
- The new fence at boat dock ... Very Nice.
- Did not get to see too much as I was busy unloading my junk into the trailer.
- Spent the weekend taking care of my lot with the electrical and water upgrade.
- Many positive comments regarding the renovations, both inside and outside the Ranger Station.
- Some interest in plans for fishing area.
- For an opening weekend the turn out was good.
- The interest in the upgrade was encouraging. Members were pleasingly surprised that this year there were 253 vs the 80 some last year.
- My golf cart was lifted up and moved by another park member while i was in the store. Not sure who or block and lot. Seems to be something different every year.