K-12 Applying the QM Rubric
Face-to-face session exploring Quality Matters
What is Quality Matters and this Professional Learning Experience All About?
This face-to-face session will cover the underlying principals behind the QM Rubric, critical elements of the QM Quality Assurance process, how to apply the concept of alignment, and draft helpful recommendations for course improvement.
After completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the foundational concepts of Quality Matters.
- Identify the critical elements of the QM quality assurance program, including the QM Rubric, materials, processes, and administrative components.
- Apply the QM Rubric to review online courses.
- Make decisions on whether the demo course meets selected QM Rubric Standards.
- Apply the concept of alignment.
- Draft helpful recommendations for course improvement by citing annotations from the QM Rubric and evidence from the course.
This course is the prerequisite for the Peer Reviewer Course, which is the required course to become a QM Peer Reviewer.
Details, Costs and Registration
COURSE LENGTH: One day
DELIVERY MODE: Face to face
QM CERTIFIED FACILITATOR: Jon Oestreich
COST: $70 and payment must be received prior to enrollment. This cost does include the cost of the workbook.
The remaining cost of this professional learning experience is being subsidized by the Wisconsin Digital Learning Collaborative (WDLC). IF the participant does not successfully complete the course they may be billed an additional $200. Cancellations are accepted only by a signed fax or email and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline of one day (24 hours) prior to the course start date to firstname.lastname@example.org (715-891-1248 cell). Registration cancellations received on or after the course start date will not be eligible for a refund.
REGISTRATION LINK: This course is limited to the first 20 people registered and $70 payment is received: