September 28, 2015
There also is an article about PBL in our class Google Drive http://tiny.cc/C105docs
It's PBL SHOE time!
Mark Your Calendar
- September 28-October 2 Cyber Awareness Week
- September 30 Wild Cat Assembly
- September 30 PTA General Meeting 6:30PM in the cafeteria. Dessert will be served!
- October 2 Scholastic Book Orders Due, use code GNGFT to order online
- October 7 International Walk to School Day!
- October 8 PTA Fun Run, Fall Carnival & Blood Drive
- October 12 Reflections entries due
- October 13 Field Trip to Youth Science Institute @ Alum Rock Park
- October 15 Dairy Council Cow School Visit
- October 27 Make-Up Picture Day (individual pictures only)
On this trip, we will be having a presentation on Animals and their Adaptations, taking a very short hike, eating a picnic lunch, and playing on the playground. All students should wear their new class tee-shirt and bring a lunch.
Permission slips will be coming home this week. If you would like to chaperone, please sign and send back the slip with a separate check for your admission. I will be drawing names for chaperones after I get the list for who would like to attend. (I will refund the money of parents not selected to attend.)