What is Credit?
An explanation of credit and becoming a smarter consumer.
The Basics of Credit
Creditworthiness- A compilation of your assets, income, and credit score to determine if you will pay back the loan.
Credit Card- A card you can use to pay for products with capital that includes interest an other fees. You should use these with caution.
Credit Cards: What You Need to Know
Smart Consumers: Don’t Fall Into the Credit Card Trap
1. Take out a small amount of credit cards, even if you get many perks.
2. Do not use the card for everything, buy what's important.
3. Use the credit to have smart debt, like student loans, instead of dumb debt, like 7 new pairs of shoes.
4. If you have a problem, consult a professional. You can fix your problems.
5. Be aware of your financial situation at all times. This way, you can make smarter decisions.