Credit is ability to obtain goods or services before payment, based on the trust that payment will be made in the future: "unlimited credit" The cost of associate is the interest. It depends if you got good credit in order to get credit. Also it depends on the credit score also to determine if you got good credit or not.
- Credit Bureau=A company that collects the credit ratings of individuals and makes them available to credit card companies, financial institutions, etc.
- Credit Card=A plastic card issued by a bank, business, etc., for the purchase of goods or services on credit.
- Credit Limit=A credit limit is the maximum amount of credit that a financial institution or other lender will extend to a debtor for a particular.
Credit Card= A plastic card issued by a bank, business, etc., for the purchase of goods or services on credit. You can use credit cards in stores that have the ATM machine. Annual Fee Required annual $ amount you must pay $15 - $100 • Interest (APR) 0% to 29% Pay entire balance by due date = no interest • Credit Limits Max amount you can spend using card Over limit = penalty fee or declined Approx $30 for each charge made beyond limit
1.Always signing your card as soon as you receive it.
2. Never keeping your PIN code with your card.
And that’s just the beginning.
Keep your account number private.
Thieves don’t need the card itself to access your account, so:
- Be careful when you use your card in public — don’t let anyone see the account number.
- Don’t give out your account number over the phone unless you made the call to your bank or a merchant you know and trust.
- Never respond to e-mails that ask for your account number, even if they seem to come from your bank.
- If you move, notify your credit card issuer so your statement will be sent to your new address.