The Sparkly Side - Oct Team News
Let's Rocktober Stylists!
Christmas Collection is right here right now
Welcome to our Winter Wonderland
Stella and Dot watches - interchangeable straps and faces.
Nolita crossbody handbag converts into clutch wallet.
Reversible Arrow Drop necklace in silver.
October Sign Up Special
Do you know anyone who would make a great stylist? Picture your dream team and go for it! Now is THE BEST time to help others to join this business. Here are just 3 reasons:
1) It is the busiest selling time of the entire year - so not only is your new stylist more likely to get off to a strong start and sell more, but YOU will also earn more as her sponsor and mentor!
2) Until November 2, new Stylists can start a business with us for just £169 and receive £375 of FREE JEWELLERY to choose (that's an extra £75 - as it's usually just £300).
3) At this time of year, if you recruit, it's so much easy to promote to the next career rank and earn more! Why? Because not only will you sell more in the run up to Christmas, but also will your team. So If you've ever thought about giving this business a REAL go.....this IS YOUR moment!
Think you don't have enough time to coach someone? Think again! We have Stylist meet ups all over the UK, Ireland, Scotland and beyond...so don't forget that you can recruit stylists in Germany, France, US and Canada. The support is out there!
So what can you do right now to sponsor?
Save the image below and email it to 5 people of your dream list. Remind them that starting their own business is the price of a dress! They can make their money back in 2 hours AND have £375 of FREE jewellery stock plus a free online shop for 2 months!
Rev-Up for Christmas!
Did you attend one of our 'Rev Up for Christmas' training events? If so, you'll be raring to go and earn lots of cash for Christmas! Not able to make it? Don't worry here are my 5 favourite tips for making the most of this season:
1) Post out a Christmas gift guide (our mini look book) to your Top 10 customers with a little note to say: Hi it's (mhari), if you want to get super organised with your Christmas shopping this year, I'm happy to be your little elf! Here's a copy of our Christmas gift guide with great ideas for the females in your life - we have sparkle for mums, sisters, in-law, grand-parents and your gorgeous friends. Everything arrives in a gift box and I can even wrap for you! What's more if you spend £50 with us I can offer you a choice of items at 50% off. Spend £300 with us and I can give you: 2 x 40% discount vouchers to treat yourself, a free rose gold bracelet and £30 to spend on whatever you like!
2) Think outside the box when Booking Trunkshows - you could host at an office trunkshow in the city (lunch hour), Christmas Shopping Events at workplaces, A pop-up shop in a Salon or hairdressers, a stand at a charity dinner, a women;s networking event, or a Christmas ball. Think about affluent areas - and the best places to host! Of course, trunkshows in the home are always where you will sell the most...but this is the one time of the year when stand space can also be great for extra sales, booking trunkshows and sponsoring new stylists.
3) Warm potential trunkshow hostesses up by sending them an email or a text and then Call, call, call! Ten calls to get one yes! (yes this is normal)
~ If they don’t want to host, do they know someone who would like to? Always reward a referee with a 40% off voucher or piece of jewellery.
4) Get your customers excited about hosting a trunkshow by offering them a theme - Here are some of my faves....'Ghouls and Jewels for Halloween' ,'Bagels and Bling coffee morning', 'Shop, sip, sparkle' 'Mulled Wine and mince pies', a 'Style Makes me Happy Hour' in the Office, 'Fashion and Fizz' 'Margaritas and Must-haves', 'Wine and ShIne' 'Bubbles and Baubles' , 'Bling a Black Dress' .
5) Send Targeted personal emails....I know you love your Zoe Lariat in silver, we now have it in Autumnal colours with winter white - I think you will love it! (Or offer the Rebel earrings to go with the Rebel pendant....or the new lightning studs to go with the necklace or ring!)
THREE TOP CALLS TO DIAL IN TO THIS WEEK - FREE TRAINING - MAKE THE MOST OF IT!
Tips From The Top with Platinum Director Zandra Gay: Hostess Coaching to boost attendance and sales at trunkshows
Thursday 8th October // 12.00 pm
From UK landline: 0800 229 0141
From UK mobile: 033 0336 1183
From Ireland landline: 1 800 932 466
From Ireland mobile: 014 367 697
Access Code: 498979
Accelerate to Star!
Thursday 8th October // 12.30pm
UK Freephone: 0800 229 0141
UK Mobile: 033 0336 1183
Ireland Freephone: 1800 932 466
Ireland Mobile: 014 367 697
Access code: 908470
New Stylist Welcome Call: What do I do NOW?
Friday 9th October // 1.00pm
From UK landline: 0800 358 6387
From UK Mobile: 0845 351 2783
From Ireland landline: 1 800 937 650
From Ireland Mobile: 1 890 907 631
Access Code: 866 173 0714#
Top in Sales last month
5) Lisa Woods
6) Daniela Achtstetter
7) Claire Sweeney
8) Nicola Lees
9) Diane Davies
10) Stephanie Smith
11) Elaine Anderson
12) Ellie-May Baker
Welcome Joanna, Rianna and Jocelyn!
Stylist training and meet ups
Remember, there are Stylist training meet ups happening all over the country. To find your local one, see the Events Page.
Contact me - Mhari Oakes