- This newsletter can be translated into other languages. Click the "translate newsletter" button on the right.
- Este boletín se puede traducir a otros idiomas. Haga clic en el botón "translate newsletter" a la derecha.
- Информационный бюллетень можно перевести на другие языки. Нажмите кнопку «translate newsletter» справа.
- Цей бюлетень можна перекласти іншими мовами. Натисніть кнопку "translate newsletter" праворуч.
- Bản tin này có thể được dịch sang các ngôn ngữ khác. Nhấp vào nút "translate newsletter" ở bên phải.
Hybrid Learning Starts the week of April 19th
We are excited to have students returning and we have a lot of work to do to get all of the logistics worked out for a smooth start.
We will have strict safety and health protocols in place to keep our students, staff, and families safe and healthy.
Daily Schedule for Hybrid Learning
Live in-person school hours are from 8:10 am - 12:00 noon. The morning bus schedule will be very similar to the bussing schedule in the past. Hybrid learning does not start until the 4th Quad so most students have 3 classes plus advisory. The students will attend all of their classes and advisory, then there will be grab-and-go lunches available and students will leave for the day. There will be online tutoring available during 8th period when all students can access support remotely.
The "Bell Schedule" for Hybrid Learning is linked here. It is a draft and may be altered slightly before classes start.
Hybrid Learning Model
During the days that students are at school, they will have some opportunities to do hands-on learning such as working with ceramics, doing science labs, and other interactive learning activities.
Supplies for Hybrid Learning
Calendar - School Days
These school calendar changes will come before the school board on April 7th. These changes are not official until they are approved by the school board. The new calendar will not change our graduation date or the ending date of the school year.
We will have the best graduation ceremony for our students that is possible. We have included several students in our graduation planning. We will continue to meet with our senior class on a monthly basis to keep them informed about the upcoming senior events. We will also publish this information on our website regularly. We will also send out messages via Blackboard Connect to senior families and juniors graduating early. When we have the numbers of tickets or audience members per student we will send out a mailing with the information that is needed.