PARCC TOOLS 2015
Bradley West, Dec. 9, 2015
Make an account if you have not already...
1) Click on the “Human” icon in the upper right of the PRC
2) Click “Create account”
3) Fill in the information required, marked with a “*” red asterisk. a. E-mail address b. Password c. Password confirmation d. First Name e. Last Name f. Where you teach
4) Educators from PARCC Member organizations will see an optional new field open to enter a “PARCC Member Code.” Illinois’ code is IL1818
You will be automatically logged into the PRC and an email will be sent to the address provided confirming registration.
Tutorials for Students- (cannot use Chrome browser)
1. TestNav 8 Tutorial- 11 questions
2. Online Student Tutorials for ELA- 15 questions
3. Online Student Tutorials for Math- 20 questions
4. Practice with Equation Editor- tip page to review with students and 3 questions
5. Equation Editor Tutorial- 7 questions