March 25, 2016
- Heritage Night Tonight! 5:30-8:30. Special parade starting in gym around 7:50 and ending on the playground to honor our students and Drew Caymol.
- Website: www.fenwickturner.weebly.com
Bottle Projects (repeat)
From Ms. Fenwick
Spelling: No Spelling list this week due to the four day week!
Reading: We will review all of our skills for Milestones coming up after our break! Our Genre Bingo Card has started over for the 4th Nine Weeks! Don't forget that a Reading Check-In on eCLASS is due every Friday under Fourth Nine Weeks.
Writing: We will finish up typing and printing our Bottle Person Journals in Writing this week!
From Mrs. Turner
- Math: Next up is measurement and year long review. Test is TBA
- NO TEN MARKS this week! But did you check out prodigy with your kiddo? New skills were added this week. https://www.prodigygame.com/play/
- SS: Government is up and running. This is a big test. Be sure to study every night! Resources may be found on eClass and our website: http://fenwickturner.weebly.com/social-studies.html Preamble recitation is 3/29. Test is March 31.
- Science: Forces & Motion and Simple Machines will finish next week! Resources may be found on eClass and our website: http://fenwickturner.weebly.com/science.html Test is 3/22.
Don't Forget! (repeat)
- Please join quizlet for Ms. Fenwick and Mrs. Turner: https://quizlet.com/join/Zyu8JdY4S AND https://quizlet.com/join/nxQx2fuGm
- Please join remind for Ms. Fenwick and Mrs. Turner (we'll send out subject specific items as well as homeroom items so join both!)
- Check our Google calendar and website often for dates, resources, and information! fenwickturner.weebly.com
- Curriculum Night questions are answered on our website. http://fenwickturner.weebly.com/forms--links.html