News You Can Use
May 17, 2016
Lockout Status and Upcoming Reservations
Members that are more than 90 days past due on their 2015 Annual Dues may have received messaging stating that their Membership is now in Lockout status and their upcoming reservations will be cancelled.
- Members that have a credit card or debit card may make an online payment via DisneyVacationClub.com. Note: Debit cards must be tied to a U.S. bank account.
- Otherwise, Members must speak with Member Accounting to bring their account current.
- If Members ask, Member Accounting has not provided us with the date when they will begin cancelling reservations.
- For more information, including what to do when members are in Lockout status, visit DORY >> Search: Lockout or Lockout status
Membership Magic: ALADDIN on Broadway
Confidential until May 19: DVC Members can take advantage of a 50% savings on tickets to the hit Broadway musical ALADDIN.
- This offer is good for the 6:30 p.m. performance on Sunday, Oct. 2
- Members must call the Disney on Broadway Hotline directly at 866.870.2717 to purchase
- Members must be able to provide both their 12-digit Membership ID and their Home Resort in order to purchase.
- For more information, visit DORY >> Search: Aladdin or Membership Magic.
Membership Magic: Newsies on Tour
Members that live in or will be visiting Southern California have an opportunity to purchase tickets to Newsies on tour before they are available to the general public.
Disney Springs: Guest Relations Relocated to Town Center
As of Sunday, May 15, Disney Springs Guest Relations has been relocated to the Welcome Center in Town Center.
- The Guest Relations locations in the Marketplace and West Side are no longer in operation.
- All lost and found items will be delivered to the Welcome Center.
- This information can be found in The HUB >> Advisories.