By: Anna Breckenridge
I think that all people should get vaccinations. Vaccinations can help everyone so that they don't get diseases. If someone gets the disease then all the people without the vaccination can get it. Also you need certain vaccinations to get into school, so if your someone who is against them then when its time to start it will be a problem. It is easier to just get your kids the vaccination then to have to stay home with them when they are sick.
PRO'S of Vaccinations
- Some states require them to get into school
- 732,000 American children were saved from death and 322 million were prevented due to vaccinations
- Cost less time and money to get then diseases cost in time off work ad to take care for a sick child
- mothers that are vaccinated can protect their unborn children from viruses that could potentially cause birth defects
if many people get the vaccination then the disease will eventually no longer exist. for example smallpox
- if you get them then you will save money by preventing lost due to disability and early death
Summary of Issue
Many are against vaccinations and many are for it. Vaccines are a big topic right now. Some parents say well of course why would you want your children to be protected viruses. But others say that is isn't safe and its not natural. Many have a strong opinion for it. But really at the end of the day its your decision if you want the vaccinations or not.