ADL Announcements 09/17/2020
(These are sent each Thursday school is in session.)
PAWS Virtual Meeting
Hello ADL Parents and Guardians,
Our first Parents and Adults Working to Support ADL (PAWS) virtual meeting of the 2020-2021 school year is Thursday, September 17 at 6:30pm. To attend, please go to https://meet.google.com/. Click Join or Start a Meeting, and use the code paws to join.
We hope to see you online!
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL RED FOLDER
- Thursday, September 17, 5:30-6:00 PM, Nova Virtual Open House
- Thursday, September 17, 6:30-7:30 PM, PAWS virtual meeting
- Wednesday, September 23, 9:00-2:30, Fully Remote Students pick up materials from the main office. (more information below)
- Tuesday, September 29, School Picture Day for Group A & fully remote learners (scheduled time/more information below)
- Thursday, October 1, School Picture Day for Group B & fully remote learners (scheduled time/more information below)
- Thursday, October 1, 6:30-7:30 PM, PAWS virtual meeting
- Thursday, October 8, Parent Teacher Conferences (After School)
- Friday, October 9, Parent Teacher Conferences (no school)
- Monday, October 12, Indigenous Day (no school)
- Tuesday, November 3, Elections (no school)
- Thursday, November 5, 6:30-7:30 PM, virtual meeting
- Monday-Friday, November 23-27 Teacher In-Service Mon-Tues (no classes) Thanksgiving Break School Closed Wed-Fri.
Fully Remote Students
- red folders
- assignment book (if required by team)
- string ADL back pack
- supply bag
- school picture form
PLEASE STOP BY THE SCHOOL ON WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD from 9:00 AM to 2:30 PM TO PICK UP YOUR ITEMS. Ring the door bell at the main entrance and someone will bring out your materials.
Fully remote students will need to contact Ms. Edwards to schedule a time to come to ADL for their school picture. The dates are Tuesday, September 29 and Thursday, October 1 from 9:00 until 2:00.
Please call 878-1388, ext. 7835.
Want to keep updated on the ADL PAWS projects and events?
Don't miss out! "Like" the "PAWS ADL" page on Facebook today! The facebook page will share info about ongoing opportunities to support your school community at ADL. From volunteering your time, donating baked goods, to events we'll be hosting for ADL students and family, there are lots of things to like! Click below to "like" our Facebook page and stay connected and involved!