WPS Benefit News
In This Issue:
- EyeMed Subscribers: Maximizing Your Benefits!
- Pet Insurance Discounts through ComPsych
- Total Rewards Statement Launch
- Wellness Points Reminder for 2023 Discount
- Employee Benefits Contacts: Who We Are & How We Can Help
EyeMed Subscribers: Maximizing Your Benefits!
- Search for "EyeMed Members" in your App store, iTunes, or Google Play.
- Some features you can use right away, while others will require you to register.
- To register, you will need your member ID from your EyeMed vision insurance card OR the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- If you have already registered on www.eyemed.com, you can log onto the app the same way.
- Use to find nearby providers, eye exam reminders, benefit plan details, special discounts, and much more!
Get text alerts from EyeMed for discounts and reminders:
- Call (844)873-7853 to opt in.
- Be sure to have your 9-digit member ID handy off your card when you call.
- You will begin receiving tips and ways to save money sent right to your text!
Online shopping for buy-up members with frames coverage:
- As a registered member, use the App or website at www.eyemed.com to shop for frames online with a wider variety of choices.
- In-network benefits can be applied at checkout.
- Free shipping and returns apply.
- Participating merchants include Ray Ban, LensCrafters, Target, Glasses.com and more!
Pet Insurance Discounts through ComPsych
Your EAP (Employee Assistance Provider) through ComPsych recognizes that pets can be family. By following this link, you can receive a quote for discounted pet insurance through Nationwide. Choices include a "wellness plan" for routine visits and vaccinations, as well as a "major medical plan" for emergencies and more serious health issues.
Total Rewards Statement Launches
- Health insurance
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Worker's Compensation
- Paid leave time
We are glad you are here and want you to remember all the benefits available to make your employee experience richer.
Wellness Points Reminder for 2023 Discount
If you participate in the district's health plan, beginning on 9/1/21, you began working on wellness points for the 2023 calendar year discount. This wellness period will run through 8/31/22.
A reminder of services that count toward wellness points can be seen in the below matrix.
Please note the information within the red box references extreme cases such a person who has had a transplant or who has been incapacitated through the majority of the wellness period.
Employee Benefits: Who We Are & How We Can Help
Supervisor of Employee Health, Wellness & Disability Programs
Employee Health, Wellness & Disability Technician
Worker's Compensation Technician
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) with ComPsych
- Catastrophic Benefit Applications
- Supervisor of medical leave and work comp programs
- Application of drug-free policies & testing
- Medical leave
- Maternity and parental leave
- COVID claims management
Budget & Benefit Assistant
Risk Compliance Analyst
Employee Benefits Administrative Assistant
Manager of Employee Benefits
- Property & Casualty claims
- Employee & Student technology replacement
- Student injury reporting
- COVID data