Physical Therapist Assistant
PTA: by Marcilynne Blyler
Physical Therapist Assistant, PTA – Assisted Living, Long Term Care, Sub-Acut
Job type: Full-Time | Pay: $23.00 - $30.00/hour
Physical Therapist Assistant, PTA – Assisted Living, Long Term Care, Sub-Acute A gorgeous ... Physical Therapist Assistant, PTA
· Salary $23.00-$30.00 and hour
· Years of education required: High-school education or equivalent GED, and Associates degree as PTA
· Requirements: Current PA clinical license as a Physical Therapist or ability to obtain a PA license
· Solid work history
· Experience with Geriatrics preferred
Physical Therapy Assistant - Per-Diem
Job type: Full-Time
PER-DIEM POSITION: The Physical Therapy Assistant functions under the general supervision of ... Current licensure as a Physical Therapy Assistant
· Salary: $53,360 per year
· Years of Education: 2 years of education and 1 year of experience
· Requirements: Current licensure as a Physical Therapy Assistant in the state. And Current Basic Life Support/CPR Card.
· Important requirements: One year of experience in the care of patients.
Summer Job:Kohl's Sales Associate job in Selinsgrove, PA
Company: Kohl's Job Title: Sales Associate Job Type: Part-time
Hours:Not Specified Pay Type: Hourly Location: 405 Marketplace Blvd Selinsgrove, PA 17870
· Salary: $8.67
· Years of Education: Must be 17 or older and have experience in sales, must be in high school or older
· Requirements: Prior experience in sales, customer service or other work environment working with the public
· Other requirements: Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis
• Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the departments within the store. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and attention to detail
Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
At Kohl’s, we encourage our Associates to take control of their own success. Working at Kohl’s requires energy, commitment and a competitive spirit. Here, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment filled with challenges and opportunities. You will be able to try new things, set goals and build a career that fits your expectations — and have some fun along the way!
Kohl’s is currently hiring Sales Associates! Misses, Juniors, Men's Home, Kids Jewelry Shoes Intimates, Access