Good vs. Evil
Much Ado about Nothing
By: Robert Reidy-Bialobok, Molly Sytz,Ty Choplin, Kay Jackson, and Lesley Rodriguez
Claudio Before wedding " Sweet Hero! now thy image doth appear in the rare semblance that I loved it first."
Claudio Wedding Day "give me your hand before this holy friar. I am your husband, if you like of me."
Compare and Contrast
CompareMuch Ado about Nothing, and Transformers
- Both involve two sides with different interests in mind.
- In the end good overtakes the evil.
- Both Fiction genera.
- Much Ado about nothing is a Romantic Comedy unlike Transformers.
- Transformers is based in the future unlike Much Ado about Nothing which is based in the past.
- Much Ado about Nothing is more realistic than Transformers
In the end good normally out beats evil.