St. Patrick Catholic School
Weekly Bulletin-December 1, 2017
ADVENT SEASON IS UPON US
Advent is a four-week period that marks the beginning of the Christmas season. It is a time of spiritual preparation before the celebration of the birth of Christ. The period of Advent involves reflection about what it meant for the world before Christ came and preparing the church and hearts for the true meaning of Christmas. Through the season of Advent, our staff and students will gather as community every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in the gym for prayer/reflection. Parents are welcome.
Father Larry-Blessing our Advent Wreaths
Dear Parents-We will be walking K-4 students down to see the train approximately 1 block south of St. Pat's. If you would like to help volunteer in your child's class, please contact your homeroom teacher and make sure appropriate paper work is completed.
CHRISTMAS CONCERT INFORMATION
BOTH PERFORMANCES START AT 7:00 pm
Ticket Cost: $7 each
On Dec 4th, any tickets not purchased will be released for anyone to purchase.
If you cannot afford to purchase tickets, please speak directly to Mr. Charchun and the school community will support your needs confidentially.
Click on the link to purchase your tickets online:
December 19 Show:
December 20 Show:
Gr. 4/ Gr. 2 Collaboration
- Monday 4th Gr. 3E/D, 3C Swimming 1:15 pm
- Monday 4th Advent celebration 8:50 am
- Wednesday 6th Advent celebration 8:50 am
- Wednesday 6th Holiday Train 1:30 pm
- Thursday 7th Early Dismissal @ 2:15pm
- Friday 8th Advent celebration 8:50 am
- Friday 8th Hot Lunch-Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Monday 11th Advent celebration 8:50 am
- Wednesday 13th Advent celebration 8:50 am
- Friday 15th Advent celebration 8:50 am
- Friday 15th Hot Lunch-Subway
- Monday 18th Advent celebration 8:50 am
- Tuesday 19th Christmas Concert-Performance #1 7pm
- Wednesday 20th Advent celebration 8:50 am
- Wednesday 20th Christmas Concert-Performance #2 7pm
- Friday 22nd Advent celebration 8:50 am
- Friday 22nd School Council-Xmas Cookie decorating
- Friday 22nd Hot Lunch-Edo Japan