October AIG Team Meeting
Hosted by Shannon at Claxton Elementary School
Agenda for the day
It is Hilda taba's concept development strategy
9:00-10:00 AM: Fall Testing (Training, Materials, Administration, Questions)
10:10-10:30 AM: Instructional Rounds for 4th grade advanced reading group
10:30-10:45 AM: Rounds Feedback/Support
10:45-11:45 AM: AIG 2015 – 16 Plan Revision Overview Calendar – Sample plan Review
11:45 AM -12:30 PM: Lunch Break
12:30-2:00 PM: K-2 Nurturing Discussion/AIG Services K-12 with April Dockery
Just For Fun
Flowers, Families and Streets
Five kinds of flowers grow in separate gardens on five different streets. Here is what you know:
1. The Smiths do not grow violets.
2. The Morgans grow peonies and do not live on 2nd street.
3. The Parks live on 3rd street.
4. Begonias bloom on 4th street.
5. Roses do not grow on 5th street.
6. The Johnsons do not live on 1st street.
7. The Rosens do not grow daffodils
8. The Johnsons grow roses
9. Daffodils grow on 1st street
Which flowers grow on in whose gardens on what streets?