Cure Panel Talk Show on Health Tech
with Dr. Matthew Putman and Andrew Rettek
The Cure Panel Talk Show on 18 July, 2013 @ 6 pm ET
Topic: Nanotechnology As Prevention
Dr. Matthew Putman, CEO, Nanotronics Imaging
Matthew has also produced several plays and films, and is an accomplished composer. He is a founding member of the World Science Festival. He is on the Executive Board of the Montauk Observatory, and is an Artist in Residence for Imagine Science Films
Andrew Rettek, Patient Manager, MetaMed
Dr. Georges Sylvestre
Kimberly Blozie - Co-Host
The Cure Panel Talk Show on Nanotechnology as Prevention @ 6pm EST
Thursday, July 18th 2013 at 6pm
This is an online event.
The Cure Panel Talk Show Format
- 6.00 pm - Conference call starts.
- 6.00 pm - Moderator welcomes and introduces co-host, and panelists.
- 6.01 pm - Co-host introduces the expert and panelists.
- 6.03 pm - Expert speaks on the topic.
- 6.13 pm - Panelists begin discussion.
- 6.45 pm - Discussion is opened up for listeners.
- 6:59 pm - Moderator thanks co-host, panelists, and participants.
- 7.00 pm - Call comes to an end.
About Cure Panel Talk Show
Cure Panel is organized by CureTalk, a blog dedicated to discussing the future of medicine and the latest treatments under development. Cure Panel Talk Show is a series of monthly conference calls that will feature leading medical experts in conversation with patients/bloggers/researchers/health consumers. The panel will discuss latest cures under development of a given condition like Myeloma, Prostate Cancer.
CureTalk is a blog of TrialX.com, an online platform to connect patients to clinical trials of new treatments.
Ask Dory for Clinical trials for all conditions at http://trialx.com/ask